Friday, October 8, 2010

New Business Cards

Just in time for a networking event I had for my upcoming market, Lollipop Markets, I had some new business cards printed. It's always hard settling on a design, but all in all I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

I had them printed by Richmond Press, who were able to turn them around within a few days (thank goodness). I had ordered some from Moo, and after many weeks having not received them and endless emails back and forth, they sent a second order to me. Unfortunately, the quality of the detail on the back was lacking. Rather than use their default fonts etc, I sent a (huge) .ai file which when printed was not centred and badly pixelated. Very disappointing. If I was to ever get them again (maybe as swing tags) I will just use their default text.


Next on my list of promotional items is some sort of banner for my stall. I like the idea of some bunting, but wonder if I have too many letters... decisions, decisions!

No comments: